We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process.
Therefore, we have formulated the following guidelines for the well-being of your patients and expect your cooperation towards these guidelines.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit the number of visitors during the visiting hours. (Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.)
- Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
- Sanitise hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation.
- Do not gossip in the patient room